Mental Health Services
— for adolescents and adults —
Hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
About Outpatient Therapy
Adolescent and adult clients who suffer from everyday stressors and/or mood and personality disorders receive outpatient therapies, such as:
Common Outpatient Therapies
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy-Informed
- Prolonged Exposure
- Brain Spotting for trauma
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Mindfulness Skills
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Behavior Modification Plans
- Play Therapy
- Social Skills Training
- Family Systems Diagram/Genogram
About Treatment Planning
We provide referrals depending on the differing levels of mental illness severity and the needs of the client. A multi-disciplinary treatment team approach will be used when/if needed to manage and improve mental health diagnoses.
Common Treatment Plans
- Individual Therapy
- Family therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Pharmacogenetics Testing
- Peer/Recovery Support
- Career Assessments/Coaching
At Killebrew Psychological Services, LLC, we strongly believe in psychological evaluations. The assessments can aid in determining a validated diagnosis so we can help individuals build a collaborative treatment plan. Our psychological evaluations are conducted within three sessions:
• Intake Assessment with a Clinical Psychologist
• Complete Battery of Testing Assigned by Psychologist
• Test and Treatment Plan Review
We work closely with referring clinicians to determine appropriateness of the referral.
Common Psychological Tests
Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children-4th Edition (WISC-V)
• Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, 5th Edition (WAIS-V)
• Wechsler Individual Achievement Test-Third Edition (WIAT-III)
• Continuous Performance Task-Third Edition (CPT-III)
• Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-Second Edition (MMPI-II)
• Mini-Mental Status Examination (MMSE)
• Wechsler Memory Scale-Fourth Edition (WMS-IV)
• Wide Range Achievement Test-Fourth Edition (WRAT-4)
• Behavioral and Emotional Scales (BASC-3, PRS, TRS, SRP)
• Achenbach System of Empirically Based Assessment (CBCL, TRF, YSR)
• Clinician-Administered PTSD Scale for DSM-5 (CAPS-5)
• Battery for Health Improvement 2 (BHI-2)
• Millon Clinical Multiphasic Inventory-Fourth Edition (MCMI-IV)
• Millon Adolescent Clinical Inventory (MACI)
• Campbell Interest and Skill Survey (CISS)
• Rotter Sentence Completion (RSC)
• Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2-RF) (police candidacy testing)
• PTSD Checklist- Civilian Version (PCL-C)
• Mini International Neuropsychiatric Interview (MINI)
• Diagnostic Interview (DSM-V)
• Beck Series (BDI-II, BAI, BSS, BHS)
About Peer-to-Peer Support
This group offers an open, peaceful space where participants are able to share their experiences and bear witness to each others’ journeys dealing with and through cancer and/or addiction.
Current Support Groups
- Young at Heart
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 11 a.m.
- 65+ ages
- Adult DBT Skills
- Tuesdays at 5 p.m.
- 18+ ages – learning Dialectical Behavior Therapy skills
- Early Recovery
- Wednesdays at 8:30 a.m.
- 18+ ages
Peer-to-Peer Support Group…
Alyssa Killebrew, Ph.D
Alyssa Ellis Killebrew, owner and executive director of Essential Touchstones, is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, a National Certified Counselor and a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor with more than 15 years of experience in the mental health field.
Explore topics — from mental health among farmers to raising mentally strong children — all from the desk of Dr. Alyssa Killebrew and her staff.
Killebrew Psychological Services, Essential Touchstones and SEK Christian Therapeutic Intensives are excited to announce a new office location on Sunnybrook Road in Ridgeland, MS: Wildwood KGK. The new outpatient treatment facility should be complete by summer of 2023.
Grief Recovery Workshop
I believe we are all in recovery from something and that continued personal examination is the way to freedom.
Mental Health Issues Amongst Farmers
Our program specializes in the mental well-being of farmers and is tailored specifically for what these men and women do day in and day out.
Get In Touch
210 West Jackson St., Ridgeland, MS 39157
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Call for pricing and payment options.