Licensed Professional Counselor, National Certified Counselor, & Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
Karla’s approach is very engaging and experiential. Fascinated to experience the world through the eyes of another, she listens closely to understand the perspectives and needs of her clients to support them in exploring new thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that can help them reach the goals they have set for themselves.
Her therapeutic approaches include Brainspotting, EMDR, Experiential Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Expressive Arts Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Psychodrama.
- Licensed Professional Counselor in Mississippi (LPC-S 2379)
- Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor in Mississippi (LPC-S 487)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC 6450690)
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP 292-26143)
- Telehealth Licensed Mental Health Counselor Provider-Florida (TPMC 1775)
Areas of Special Interest
- Healing of emotional wounds
- Substance use
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from Mississippi College in Clinton, Mississippi
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital